STATUTES OF the CHARTER OF the RURAL COMMUNES Of EUROPE
NAME AND SEAT
1. The union bears the name: CHARTER OF the RURAL COMMUNES Of EUROPE.
2. It has its seat with the town hall of the Commune of CISSÉ (FRANCE).
1. The goal of association is:
a. to stimulate the co-operation and the communication between the inhabitants of the Member States of the European Union;
B. To inform the inhabitants of the habits and manners in the other countries;
C. To allow to the inhabitants joined communes/associations throw of the joint projects.
2. It seeks to achieve this goal inter alia in:
a. organizing meetings of network where all the members are represented with a delegation;
B. convening conferences of topic in which the members can take part;
C. setting up of the joint projects which agree with the topics of the European Union;
D. stimulating the bilateral contacts of the individuals like groups.
1. The union is concluded for one undetermined period;
2. The accounting period of the union is the calendar year, provided that the first accounting period starts per hour of the foundation (and finishes December the thirty and one of the year following the year of the foundation).
1. The Union tries to have a member of each European Convention country ;
2. The members are communes or their representatives in a foundation “Friends off Europe” (Friendly of Europe) who were made register in writing with the administration like member and who are allowed like member by the general assembly members. That appears by a declaration signed by the commune in question.
1. The membership finishes:
a. by cancellation by the member;
B. by cancellation by the union;
C. by dismissal.
2. Cancellation of the membership by the member is only possible towards the end of a exercise. It is done in writing with the administration by taking account of a length of notice of at least four weeks.
3. Cancellation of the membership on behalf of the union can be achieved towards the end of the exercise running and by the administration:
a. when on November first a member, summoned on several occasions in writing, did not satisfy his financial obligations of the exercise running towards the union;
B. when a member ceased satisfying the requirements posed at this time of the membership by the statutes and the payment.
4. Cancellation is done always in writing by indicating the reasons.
5. Deprivation of the membership cannot be expressed when a member acts contrary with the statutes, payments or decisions of the union or when a member harms the union in an unreasonable way. This is done by the administration which as quickly as possible informs the member of the decision by indicating the reasons.
6. When the membership finishes during a exercise, the annual contribution remains indebted by the member, unless the administration decides differently.
Each member owes an annual contribution. The amount of the contribution is fixed by the general assembly members.
1. The administration comprises at least five and to the maximum seven people, being representatives of 5 respectively 7 different members.
2. Cissé, the French member of the Charter will always form part of the administration, the Charter being over there founded.
3. The president is elected in function by the general assembly members.
4. The president is made assist by an employee of his common person in charge for the secretariat.
5. The administration chooses among it a vice-president who is in charge of the management of finances.
6. The administration chooses among it a second vice-president.
7. When the president misses during a long period, the vice-president undertakes the tasks of the president. The second vice-president undertakes the tasks of the vice-president then.
8. When the vice-president misses during a long period, the second vice-president undertakes his tasks.
9. The general assembly members fixes the number of members of the committee.
10. The members of the committee are named for one four years period to the maximum. One year is specified like the period between two general assemblies members annual successive. The members of the committee give their resignation according to a program established by the administration. A member of the resigned committee is, according to the program, immediately re-eligible.
11. If the number of members of the committee dropped with the lower part of the minimum indicated subparagraph number 1, the administration remains nevertheless qualified. The administration is obliged to convene a general assembly as soon as possible members where recruitment in the vacancy is raised.
12. To the assemblies and with the decision-making process of the administration is in force what is fixed in articles 10 until the 13 included.
1. The administration is, with the preliminary agreement of the general assembly members, qualified to decide to make from the contracts of acquisitions, alienation or the public restriction goods of register and to sign from the contracts where the union begins like guarantee or interdependent Co-creditor, takes makes and causes for a third or engages with the guarantee for a debt of others.
2. The administration represents the union.
3. The competence of the representation is allocated to the president and to the vice-president.
ASSEMBLIES GENERAL members
The general assemblies members take place in the commune where the union is established under the articles, or in another commune/another country if indicated by the administration.
1. All the members, just as those which for this purpose are invited by the administration and/or the general assembly members, have access at this assembly. A suspended member has access to the assembly where the decision of the suspension is treated and is qualified to speak of it.
2. Except for a member suspended each member present only one vote in the general assembly has members.
3. A unanimous decision of all the members who have the voting rights, even not brought together in assembly, with the same strength as a decision of the general assembly members, provided that it is taken with the knowledge of the administration. This decision can also be made in writing.
4. The president envisages the way in which the votes are made in the general assembly members.
5. All the decisions, on which a greater majority by the law or these statutes is not written, are made by absolute majority of the emitted voices. As for the businesses, with the parity of the voices the proposal is pushed back. As for the people, with the parity of the voices the fate decides. If, with the elections between more than two people, nobody had an absolute majority, one votes again between the two people who had the greatest number of voices, if necessary after an intermediate vote.
1. The general assemblies members are chaired by the president, or his absence by the vice-president. If no member of the committee is present the assembly itself envisages with its direction.
2. An official report of the speeches of the general assembly members will be written by the secretary or a person indicated by the president. This official report is fixed in writing during the same general assembly, or as quickly as possible after the meeting, and in faith of that signed by the president and the vice-president of this meeting.
1. The exercise of the union is similar at the calendar year. Every year at less the one general assembly members takes place and well in less than six months after the exercise, except for prolongation of this term by the general assembly members. In this general assembly the administration produces her annual report on the procedure of the union and the held strategy. It produces for approval the assessment and the state of advantages and loads with an explanatory text at the general assembly members. These parts are signed by the members of the committee; when it misses a signature of one or some people one makes mention of it by indicating the reasons. At the end of the term each member can claim in justice of the common administrators to face these obligations.
2. If, as for the fidelity of the parts mentioned in the preceding article, a declaration of an auditor as heard in article 2.393 subparagraph 1 of the Civil code is not produced, the general assembly members names every year a commission of at least two members who cannot belong to the administration.
3. With the profit of its investigation the administration is held to get for the committee all the claimed information, to show him on request the treasury and the values and to grant the communication of the books and documents of the assembly.
4. The commission examines the parts named in subparagraph 1 and subparagraph 3.
5. When with the statement of the commission this examination claims a specific countable knowledge, it can be made attend by an expert the expenses of the union. The commission makes to a report of its results at the general assembly members.
1. The general assemblies members are convened by the administration as often as it considers it desirable or is obliged by it in virtue of the law.
2. At the written request of at least a tenth of members who have the voting rights, the administration is obliged to convene a general assembly members, taking place in less than four weeks after the presentation of the request. If, before fifteen days, one does not take action on the request, the applicants can proceed to the convocation of the general assembly members as fixed in subparagraph 3 or by an advertisement in at least a newspaper read well. Then the applicants can charge others that members of the committee of the administration of the assembly and drafting of the official report.
3. The convocation of the general assembly members is done by communication written to the voters in the term of at least seven days. To the convocation the topics to be treated are indicated.
MODIFICATION OF THE STATUTES
1. The modification of the statutes can be made only by one decision of the general assembly members, to which one is convened with the communication that a modification of the statutes there will be proposed.
2. Those which made the convocation to expose a proposal at the general assembly members for a modification of the statutes are obliged to put at the inspection for the members a copy of this proposal in which the modification suggested is taken literally, at least five days before the day of the meeting, at an adapted place, until the end of the day when the meeting took place.
3. The general assembly members can decide to amend only with one majority of at least two thirds of the number of emitted voices.
4. The modification of the statutes comes into effect only after one notarial act is made. Each member of the committee is qualified to make pass the act of modification of the statutes.
5. What is fixed in subparagraphs 1 and 2 is not applicable if in a general assembly members all those which have the voting rights present or are represented and if the decision of modification of the statutes is unanimously made voices.
6. The members of the committee have the obligation to deposit at the offices of the register of the Chamber of Commerce, an authentic copy of the act of the modification of the statutes and a complete text and permanent of the statutes, such which they are formulated after the modification.
Dissolution and payment
1. What is fixed in article 14, subparagraphs 1, 2, 3 and 5, conformément applies a decision of the general assembly members to the dissolution of the assembly.
2. L’assemblée générale de membres fixe la destination, dans la décision entendue dans l’alinéa précédente, pour le solde créditeur, et autant que possible en accord avec le but de l’union.
3. The payment is achieved by the administration.
4. After dissolution the union continues as much as necessary for the payment of its goods. During the payment fixings of the statutes remain in force as as possible. In the documents and the advertisements which emanate from the union must be joined to its name the words “in liquidation”.
5. The payment finishes at the time that more profits known with the liquidator are not present.
6. The books and the documents of the dissolved union must be preserved during ten years after the payment. The conservative is that which as such is indicated by the liquidators.
1. The general assembly members can fix and modify one or several payments in which the topics are regulated, which or are not completely regulated in these statutes.
2. A payment cannot be composed of the provisions opposite to the law or these statutes.
3. With the decisions with fixing and modification of a payment is applicable conformément what is fixed in article 14, subparagraphs 1, 2 and 5.
In the union all competences, which are not offered to the other bodies by the law or the statutes, are allocated to the general assemblies members.
CHARTER OF the RURAL COMMUNES Of EUROPE
Changes occurred in the administration and the direction of the charter
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the law of the 1er July 1901 and of article 3 of its decree of application of August 16, 1901, during the meeting of the members of the Charter of the Rural Communes of Europe of the 14 at May 18, 2008 with LEFKARA (Cyprus), and whose registered office is with the Town hall of Cissé 86170, 2 rue du Plat d’Etain, and who was declared on July 23, 1991 under N°8805, was carried out to the following modifications:
They were modified; the text is annexed to the present declaration.
COMPOSITION OF THE OFFICE :
– President: RONNES Frans
Born 16.10.1948 in Vierlingsbeek (Netherlands)
Of nationality Dutchwoman
Residing Ant. Van Duinkerkenstraat 2
5268 CZ HELVOIRT (NL)
Mayor of Haaren (Esch)
– Vice president Trésorier:
Born el 18.08.1954 in Wien (Austria)
Of Austrian nationality
Residing See 2/8/
2291 LASSEE (A)
Mayor of Wearied
– Vice president:
Born 23.05.1955 in Kosice (Slovakia)
Of Slovak nationality
Residing 133 Stoska
04425 MEZDEV (SK)
Mayor of Mezdev
– Inspectors with the accounts:
Born el 21.02.1945 in Pétange (Gd Duchy of Luxembourg)
Of Luxembourg nationality
Residing 3 rue Josy Conrad
9908 TROISVIERGES (L)
Mayor of Troisvierges
Née le 19.07.1946 à Poitiers (France)
Of French nationality
Residing 6 road of furigny
86170 CISSE (F)
Mayor of Cissé
– Active members:
Born 24.10.1946 in Odense (Denmark)
Of Danish nationality
Residing juar 3 Huidtfeldtsvej
4700 NAESTVED (DK)
Director of the services to the town hall
Born 16.09.1947 in Hilton Feam (the United Kingdom)
Of British nationality
Residing 5 Chelmorton Vale
NR 142 XE DESBOROUGH
Chairman de Desborough