Bucine Flower Festival
The local Association Bucine Flower’s Festival” with the Municipality of Bucine
12-15 people from 3 different Municipalities of the “Charter” (4 or 5 from each Municipality)
TO PARTICIPATE in BUCINE FLOWER’S FESTIVAL
16 Festival of Italian Regions from Friday 31st of May to Sunday 2nd of June 2019
We would like that the delegations come from different areas of Europe (north, centre, south). We will give priority to the first three Municipalities that will give assent to the project (in relation to the different European areas).
It’s required that each delegation presents typical artistic activities (dance, songs…) of its Country .Moreover we ask, if is possible, to bring some typical products (art and crafts, food…).
The Municipality of Bucine will cover the hospitality’s expenses for the period.
The assent to the project can be communicate not later than 24th of March 2019 to this address: [email protected] (Mr. Stefano Valentini)
Friday 31st of May from 6 p.m. ARRIVAL OF DELEGATIONS AND WELCOME
Saturday 1st of June
– 10.30 a.m. Parade of delegations
– 11.00 a.m. Welcome by Authorities to all delegations
– 3.00 p.m. Visit to open market and Regional stands
– 8.00 p.m. Glutton Stops, Songs, Jugglers, Spontaneous Entertainment
Sunday 2nd of June
– 10.00 a.m. Music and Arts from the Regions
– 10.30 a.m. Exposition of Vines
– 9.00 p.m. Music and Goodbye ceremony
In the afternoon the delegations could visit the villages of our Municipality or they could go to Arezzo, or Siena or Florence.
The delegations will depart on Monday 3rd of June in the morning.